At the heart of the Mid Vermont Christian School mission is the commitment to provide qualified students with access to an excellent education that prepares students for college, vocation, and military, regardless of their ability to pay. To that end, Mid Vermont Christian School, in partnership with various foundations and individuals works diligently to provide scholarships and need-based tuition assistance to students from economically marginalized families, as well as from families of other socio-economic backgrounds who may be facing financial challenges that adversely affect their ability to pay tuition.
MVCS Variable Tuition
Available for full-time, in-person students.
- The published tuition for 2022-2023 school year is based on all families receiving about 50% off the real cost of tuition thanks to the generous support of donors, Widow's Mite, our MVCS endowment, and other sources of income.
- Pre-K and K: $3,900 per year
1-6 Grades: $4,750 per year
7-12 Grades: $5,750 per year
- Pre-K and K: $3,900 per year
- In addition, if a family is in need and qualifies, we aim to keep total tuition contributions to 12% of annual household income.
- For more information, please read below and contact the school at (802) 295-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Variable Tuition (FAST) application
FAST evaluates applications based on the data provided. Forms must be completed online. The Mid Vermont Christian School code is 2745.
Application Deadline for Current Families is March 1st, with the majority of the funds dispersed in May.
All applicants requesting Variable Tuition must complete the following form:
Application Deadline for New Families:
Applications for Variable Tuition for new families should be completed after you have been accepted for enrollment.
To apply for Variable Tuition once you have been enrolled at MVCS, please click here:
Financial assistance will be suspended if:
• Tuition accounts are not kept current;
• Students do not keep up good work efforts in all subjects;
• Students display a continuous pattern of misbehavior.
If you have additional questions regarding financial assistance, please contact our Director of Accounting, Cindy Loiselle, at (802) 295-6800.
Tuition Payment Options:
Tuition may be paid by one of three payment plans: one total payment, two half-payments, or eleven monthly payments. Discounts are only available to full-time, in-person students. All MVCS parents must choose one of the following three payment plan options:
1. Pay the total amount of tuition by August 1st and receive a 5% discount. (The 5% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date.)
2. Pay half of the total amount of tuition by August 1st and the balance by January 1st and receive a 3% discount. (The 3% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date.)
3. Eleven monthly payments equal to 1/11 of the total amount of tuition plus an annual fee (for the FACTS Management Company). An automatic deduction from your checking or savings account will take place (by the FACTS Management Company) on either the 5th or the 20th (or half of the monthly amount on both dates) of each month from August through June. A missed payment fee will be assessed for each “insufficient funds” charge by the FACTS Management Company. If tuition is not kept current, your child(ren) may be restricted from classes, and will not be re-admitted until your account is brought up to date.
International Students Tuition Rates:
To inquire about tuition rates for international students, please email: email@example.com