The MVCS Preschool provides a wonderful opportunity for three and four-year-old children. Our preschoolers are exposed to a loving, structured environment where they can learn about God, each other, and themselves. Each preschooler is viewed as a special child, loved by God, who is growing physically, academically, socially, and spiritually. Students must be three years old by August 31st for the program.
Activities for the children are designed to accomplish these basic goals:
1. To build skills for future academic learning;
2. To develop both small and large muscle coordination;
3. To enhance self-esteem, competence, and independence;
4. To support positive social interaction with peers;
5. To teach each preschooler that he/she is a special child loved by God.
The MVCS Preschool is a 4 STAR recipient of the Certificate of Achievement for demonstrated accomplishments in providing quality child care above and beyond compliance with the State of Vermont’s basic regulatory standards for a licensed center. The MVCS Preschool program is licensed by the State of VT Child Development Division of the Department of Children and Families.