The MVCS Preschool provides a wonderful opportunity for three and four-year-old children. Our preschoolers are exposed to a loving, structured environment where they can learn about God, each other, and themselves. Each preschooler is viewed as a special child, loved by God, who is growing physically, academically, socially, and spiritually. Students must be three years old by August 31st for the program. The Preschool program is a three (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) or five day program, 8:20am – 3:10pm.
Activities for the children are designed to accomplish these basic goals:
1. To build skills for future academic learning;
2. To develop both small and large muscle coordination;
3. To enhance self-esteem, competence, and independence;
4. To support positive social interaction with peers;
5. To teach each preschooler that he/she is a special child loved by God.
The MVCS Preschool is a 4 STAR recipient of the Certificate of Achievement for demonstrated accomplishments in providing quality child care above and beyond compliance with the State of Vermont’s basic regulatory standards for a licensed center. The MVCS Preschool program is licensed by the State of VT Child Development Division of the Department of Children and Families.