Students Share About Life at MVCS!
Hear how the 2nd and 3rd grade students express their thankfulness to the MVCS Board for helping make MVCS a school where they want to be. A special thanks goes to Miss Blessing, our 2nd and 3rd grade teacher, who helped the students put this video together!
MID VERMONT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
399 West Gilson Avenue
White River Junction, VT 05001
(Jr/Sr High School)
Click here to request additional Information:
Mid Vermont Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Our enrollment process is as follows:
1. Please read carefully all the information in this site. If the information reflects your desire for a Christian education for your child, please complete the application form. Attach the appropriate non-refundable enrollment fee and submit it to the school office. The application cannot be processed until this fee is paid.
2. Please call the school if you have any questions or would like to schedule a visit.
3. A Pastor’s Recommendation Form will be sent to your Pastor. This must be completed and returned prior to the interview with the Board.
4. Following an initial meeting with the Headmaster, you will be contacted to meet with a panel of two Board members for an informal interview. The Board members will help answer any further questions you may have.
5. You may be asked to schedule your child(ren), except for preschool students, for an entrance test. The testing is designed to assess your child’s ability to function in the grade level for which you have requested enrollment. A current copy of your child(ren)’s standardized test results will determine if this step will be necessary.
6. A Student Reference Form will be sent to the child’s last classroom/homeroom teacher (for transfer students only). This form must be completed and returned prior to final acceptance.
7. Upon completion of all of the above steps, you will be notified as to the status of your child’s application and if accepted you will receive a financial contract.
8. Financial aid applications are available following the acceptance of your child for enrollment. Contact the school office for details.
9. A transfer of records form will be sent to your child(ren)’s former school requesting cumulative, health, and special education records.