Mid Vermont Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Our enrollment process is as follows:
1. Please read carefully all the information in this site. If the information reflects your desire for a Christian education for your child, please complete the application form. Attach the appropriate non-refundable enrollment fee and submit it to the school office. The application cannot be processed until this fee is paid.
2. Please call the school if you have any questions or would like to schedule a visit. You can also go to the interviews and tours button.
3. A Pastor’s Recommendation Form will be sent to your Pastor and an interview will be scheduled with the Administration.
4. You may be asked to schedule your child(ren), except for preschool students, for an entrance test. The testing is designed to assess your child’s ability to function in the grade level for which you have requested enrollment. A current copy of your child(ren)’s standardized test results will determine if this step will be necessary.
5. A Student Reference Form may be sent to the child’s last classroom/homeroom teacher (for transfer students only). This form must be completed and returned prior to final acceptance.
7. Upon completion of all of the above steps, you will be notified as to the status of your child’s application and if accepted you will be given an opportunity to apply for Variable Tuition. Contact the school office for details.
8. A transfer of records form will be sent to your child(ren)’s former school requesting cumulative, health, and special education records.