Our Elementary School offers an education for preschoolers through 6th grade. Students learn in self-contained classrooms, with individual classroom teachers providing instruction. The Word of God is integrated into each classroom and each subject.
Students must be five years old by August 31st to be eligible for the Kindergarten program. The Kindergarten program is a five day program (Monday through Friday), 8:20am – 3:10pm.
Students at the Elementary School learn the following subjects:
- Bible (taught as a regular academic subject)
- Reading (includes Phonics and Spelling)
- Language Arts (including Handwriting)
- Social Studies
- Studio Art
- Computer (4th-6th grades)
- Physical Education
Various technology – iPads, computers, coding robots, and Promethean boards – are available for students and teachers to utilize in the classroom environment. Field trips are also a unique way for students to engage in our Upper Valley community. Listed below are just a few of the many places Elementary students have visited:
- Billings Farm (Woodstock, VT)
- Franconia Notch (White Mountains, NH)
- Lebanon Opera House (Lebanon, NH)
- Tunbridge World’s Fair (Tunbridge, VT)